- Provide tech support to customers in the pre-sales and post-sales phase
- Trouble shoot field problems remotely by identifying root cause problems, communicating them to the technical support teams and providing solutions to the customers
- Trouble shoot field problems on site; Identify root cause problems and make repairs
- Participate in in-house repairs and refurbishments
- Participation in our 24/7 phone and on-site support
- Support spare parts business
- Provide customer training
- Applications Engineering support (if interested and capable)
- Our new team members will be trained extensively, starting out as Service Technicians with the opportunity to manage our support program later on
- Excellent mechanical, electrical and software use aptitude
- Experience working with semiconductor equipment
- Experience with semiconductor automation (robots) preferred, but will train correct candidate
- Strong communication skills in an international environment, exchanging information with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be able to travel up to 50% at times
- Must be willing to participate in various areas in support of the business
AES motomation provides excellent opportunity for personal growth and development, and competitive salary & benefits. No Relocation Assistance available.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary history to:
AES motomation Taiwan Ltd.
5F-1, No. 299, Gaotie 1st Rd.
Wuri Dist., Taichung
or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org